[aprssig] Any more changes?

Dennis Hudson n2lbt at spamcop.net
Wed May 11 17:02:40 EDT 2005

Ron, we appreciate your effort, and are eager to hear your results.
There are many ui-digi admins standing by on the new paradigm until
we can work out all the problems with ui-digi. Please share your
results here or on the ui-digi list so we can all add our findings.

--
Dennis Hudson, N2LBT
Sysop APRSALY