[aprssig] Any more changes?

Ron Stordahl ron.stordahl at digikey.com
Wed May 11 16:55:37 EDT 2005

Bruce et al

I am currently doing extensive study of UIDIGI characteristics re New-N.
I have 9 of these running in the area and can directly hear 4 of them
permitting me to test UIT/UIF/UID settings. Some of the findings are a
bit surprising, however I do believe I will be able to present a
recommended set which accomplishes the New-N as close as is possible
without code changes. I will post my results, but I do not think this
will be completed until May 13th.

Ron, N5IN