[aprssig] Help explaining packets

AE5PL Lists HamLists at ametx.com
Wed May 11 07:14:38 EDT 2005

Hi Ken,

Can you see if you are hearing W0SNJ (I know he is not on your local
list)?  If you are, this would answer the question about whether UI-View
checks for the sending station on RF.  If not, we still won't know for
sure but it would explain why your station is gating his packets to RF.

73,

Pete Loveall AE5PL
mailto:pete at ae5pl.net