[aprssig] User created findU pages

Brad McConahay brad at n8qq.com
Mon May 9 19:48:06 EDT 2005

I finally got a chance to make this script use shorter style variables such
as "$call" and "$speed", as k4hg had originally envisioned.

The complete list of variables is at:

http://aprs.n8qq.com/replace/index.cgi?varlist=1

The original "aprs()" style variables will still work for the couple people
who are already using it.

I haven't had a chance to do much testing, so it's likely there are
glitches.

Any suggestions for changes or additions are plenty welcome...

Brad N8QQ