[aprssig] Setting up a fill in digi

Patrick Green pagreen at gmail.com
Mon May 9 13:27:14 EDT 2005

The plan is to run Xastir so callsign substitution and other other
enhancements would be easy to implement.  Are there blackout zones
that could be setup so that stations that were east of the station
(well covered by the local wide) could be skipped from being repeated?
 I definitely agree on the channel loading.  When I listen on my dad's
station, the channel is very active which explains why an HT user has
so much trouble getting out.  A lot of times, I only hear the local
wide in the house but when I use a 3 DB beam in the yard I hear a
couple other wide digis.  This helps getting my packets out.

73 de Pat --- KA9SCF.