[aprssig] Weather Display and Xastir and Linux

Les Alverson kd4sfd at bellsouth.net
Sun May 8 07:23:52 EDT 2005

I am trying to set up the above on the same computer (using an hd installed
version of knoppix!!!!)  I have gotten Xastir and Linux to work together.
I've even gotten WD and Linux to work together.  But I've not been able to
get all three to work together.
Has anyone been able to get those three to work together?
The idea that I had (cringe) was to get WD to be a server and Xastir to pick
it up via the networked WX interface.  Or is there another way?
I'm wanting to keep it one machine for $$$ sake.

73's
KD4SFD
Les