[aprssig] Worldwide APRS Digipeater statistics

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Sat May 7 19:41:52 EDT 2005

You just answered it yourself.
The paramaters to make it support the New N paradigm need
updating.  Maybe you are confusing terms.  When I say "updating"
I am talking about the local SYSOP updating his settings
to make it New-N-Paradigm.  You dont need to download
any new code...   de Wb4APR
.
>>> Matt Werner <kb0kqa at gmail.com> 05/07/05 11:18 AM >>>
Bob, the question wasn't what's wrong with the old paradigm, it was
what in Digi_NED needs updating.  My understanding of Digi_NED is that
the software will already support the new paradigm, so I'm curious
too...What in Digi_NED needs updating?