[aprssig] Prom Burners

Scott Miller scott at opentrac.org
Thu Mar 31 15:20:26 EST 2005

> with elderly parts. If you can't find, or the offerer can't provide a list
of
> part numbers, just walk away. The Data I/O unisite 29B will do almost
every
> EPROM that any might have used with a TNC2 or any of it's clones. It runs
an

As ancient as it is, the PB-10 has pretty good algorithm support.  For
something like a 27C256 it'll  have several manufacturer-specific algorithms
available.

I've got a dedicated DOS machine in the garage for it, but I was able to get
it working (with a driver Needham provided) under Windows 2000.  I don't
think any of my current PCs have ISA slots, though.

Scott
N1VG