[aprssig] Local Event using RELAY?

Robbie - WA9INF mwrobertson at comcast.net
Tue Mar 29 14:29:34 EST 2005

David,

I have not found anything in the D-700 operation manuals to confirm what
Wes said, and assumed it to be in jest, <g> The tnc can not be operated
on two vhf frequencies simultaneously and have DCD control or hold off
the transmissions in a digipeater configuration.

I am still trying to locate those settings. And I am giving it a rest
for sure..

Please Wes, maybe you care to clarify?

73,

Robbie