[aprssig] Additional IGates ?

William McKeehan mckeehan at mckeehan.homeip.net
Mon Mar 21 14:32:55 EST 2005

I understand the recommendation for UI-View, but I was looking for something
tiny - basically no UI that they could basically run in the background and
just IGate. I'm looking for something simple that I can pre-configure for them
and have them install and run. Whatever it is, it probably needs to run on
Windows as most of the users that I will be talking to will be running
Windows.

Any recommendations?