[aprssig] TM-271A mini-DIN

Mike Nettles Mike_Nettles at centurytel.net
Sat Mar 19 19:05:28 EST 2005

On the dr-135 I was told if the power was cutoff..ie power line failure it
wouldn't stay in data mode. For instance, if you have a 9600 baud node site
with this radio and an external tnc. You might be traveling back to the site
if the power fails to put it back in data mode, unless you have a battery
backup on that site.
I was looking at the dr-135 and tm271 for a 9.6k node site.
I don't own either radio, just found out from asking others who do on
various email lists.
Maybe someone on this list who owns each radio can remove the 12v power
supply and see what the radio defaults back to on startup?
73
Mike kb5wbh