[aprssig] APRS+SA (v2.24) filter question

Mark Earle wa2mct at mearle.com
Sat Mar 19 09:33:30 EST 2005

At 08:24 AM 3/19/2005 -0600, you wrote:
 >Should be
 >
 >first.aprs.net 14580 # filter m/1700
 >
 >73,
 >
 >Pete Loveall AE5PL
 >mailto:pete at ae5pl.net

Thanks, Pete! I knew I had seen it somewhere before.. forgot the # symbol.
Off to edit the aprserve.txt file.

I'm watching a friend KC5EVE trek across the state, and need to see a bit
more than the predefined port will allow. He's ultimately going to end up
near Durango, CO. He'll be in digi coverage most of the way, and he has a
digi up high near Durango, (-11), and an Igate (-14) once he gets there.

       ) )    de WA2MCT Mark
      ( (
       ) )    You will be assimilated... oooh, coffee!!    EL17HQ
    _|****|   http://www.findu.com/cgi-bin/find.cgi?wa2mct-8 Home
   ( |    |   http://www.findu.com/cgi-bin/find.cgi?wa2mct-9 Mobile
    `|____|   wa2mct at mearle.com  wa2mct at juno.com  www.mearle.com/mark