[aprssig] $25 TNC

Stephen H. Smith wa8lmf2 at aol.com
Sat Mar 12 17:58:16 EST 2005

FYI  [ Just posted on the TinyTrak list. ]

From:   caravita at earthlink.net

"In case you have not had a chance to see the latest issue of QEX, my
article on a $25 TNC was published.  It documents my experience in
building a simplified TNC on a PIC16F88 based processor using a
bootloader and an Olimex experimenters board. I thought this would be
of interest because the interrupt level transmit routine is from Mike
(K5ATM's) Son of TinyTrak (SOTT) program which can be downloaded from
the files area of the TinyTrak Yahoo group. Thanks to Mike and many others for
their contributions to the software. It was a great learning
experience in the PIC16F88 processor line for me. The software is
available at the league (for amateur experimentation and educational
uses only) download site. DE Bob WB8WGA"

Stephen H. Smith             wa8lmf (at) aol.com

Home Page:                   http://wa8lmf.com

New/Updated "Rev G" APRS     http://webs.lanset.com/wa8lmf/aprs
Symbols Set for UI-View,
UIpoint and APRSplus: