[aprssig] TM-271A

Keith - VE7GDH ve7gdh at rac.ca
Thu Mar 10 11:12:57 EST 2005

Andy wrote March 09, 2005 10:58 PM PST

> only European version is with packet connector (E MARKET MODELS ONLY) -
> see manual page 7.

Since Yaesu stopped producing the FT-1500, is there any VHF transceiver of choice with a data connector for APRS use these days? I know some of the dual-band rigs have a data port, but is anyone making a VHF only rig with a data port these days? I bought a used FT-1500 about a year or so back, followed by a new one, and later a bunch of new & used ones off eBay. They are hard to find these days.

73 es cul - Keith VE7GDH