[aprssig] RE: APRS System Overiding Fundamentals

dick at kb7zva.com dick at kb7zva.com
Tue Mar 8 23:08:28 EST 2005

>So my present sermon is just about getting people to
>use APRS displays even if they dont want to bother
>with a GPS...

Bob,

Great sermon. Also, I'm happy that Wes mentioned all the
NWS stuff. Do I detect another sermon soon or something
that has to do with more objects?

A feature I like about Ui-View is that an object is not
placed in the total stations list.

Talk about events...
Phil is working on the annual Baker 2 Vegas Race. That is
not a small event. Maybe if Phil wants he would give us
an over-view on how APRS is involved. Phil is the communications
coordinator for the race.

Dick, KB7ZVA
APRSWest