[aprssig] APRS System Overiding Fundamentals

Jim Andrews jim at stuckinthemud.org
Tue Mar 8 17:07:07 EST 2005

As a long-time UI-View user, could you elaborate on what abilities are available
in APRSdos that UI-View has difficulties with, in the context of what is being
discussed here.

I've used the object moving ability on events mainly as a control-room
scratch-pad. The area of object "ownership" would concern me, unless APRSdos
does it differently.

Jim, G1HUL