[aprssig] APRS System Overiding Fundamentals

William McKeehan mckeehan at mckeehan.homeip.net
Tue Mar 8 16:42:56 EST 2005

I've written a bit of perl to make managing objects
easier(http://mckeehan.homeip.net/amateurradio/APRS/aprstracker.htm).

One thing that I have on my to-do list for that code is to input the route
distance between waypoints, calculate the speed of an object based on the time
that I move the object and have the object dead-reckon at that speed toward
the next waypoint.

As it is written now, I can manually enter in a speed.

This will be my first event using this stuff, so I expect I'll learn from this
session.