[aprssig] Helmet Antenna - dont bother.

Keith - VE7GDH ve7gdh at rac.ca
Mon Mar 7 20:41:10 EST 2005

Geoff WA4IKQ wrote on 07/03/2005 5:01:53 PM PST

> The TAPR Packet Status Register (PSR) is huge resource for
> information such as antennas for operating APRS from a bicycle.
> See the #92 Summer issue of 2004 "APRS on a Tandem Bicycle"
> which can be downloaded, free, from the TAPR web site.  The
> article begins on page 4 and has plenty of photos at the end.
>
> See:  http://www.tapr.org/  for TAPR HOME PAGE
> http://www.tapr.org/tapr.html/Fpsr.html  for PSR list

Thanks for the info. Note... the above URL isn't quite correct. It looks like it should be http://www.tapr.org/tapr/html/Fpsr.html (a slash instead of a dot between the "tapr" and the "html"), but there is a link to it right at www.tapr.org. I'll definitely be looking for the bike info!

73 es cul - Keith VE7GDH