[aprssig] RE: IGate Abuse (Firenet Data)

Herb Gerhardt hgerhardt at wavecable.com
Sun Mar 6 12:45:17 EST 2005

Here on our NW APRS Network, we do not have streaming FireNet data coming
out on RF.

People that do want to see FireNet data can connect to our local Tier2
Server which Randy/KK6RW provides and then they will get that data.  But
that data only comes on your screen via the internet feed and NOT via RF.

Hats off to the members in our group who all work together to make our NW
APRS Network work so well!

Sounds to me like this may be a local problem in other areas of the country
and needs to be addressed only in those local areas.  It can not be resolved
on a National Basis, since the problem does not exist on national scale.

Herb, KB7UVC
NW APRS Group, West Sound Coordinator
Our WEB Site:  http://www.nwaprs.org

My NEW Email Address:  hgerhardt at wavecable.com