[aprssig] APRS Message Idea

Phillip B. Pacier ad6nh at arrl.net
Fri Mar 4 18:19:13 EST 2005

Announcements and Bulletins in UI-View do utilize a decay method, which
is clearly outlined in the instruction manual.  With regard to general
messaging, no, there is no decay rate, and perhaps that would be a
useful tool for the reasons you describe below.  However, there are
other checks and balances in UI-View to prevent flooding of message packets.

73
Phil - AD6NH