[aprssig] NEW! IC-V82 - VHF/APRS Transceiver

Scott Miller scott at opentrac.org
Fri Mar 4 12:19:06 EST 2005

The surface mount versions of both the TinyTrak and OpenTracker would
probably fit too, I just don't see that much benefit.  It's still got to get
power somewhere.  For a mobile it might make more sense - you've often got
maybe 8 volts for running lights and keypads and such.

My old Yaesu FT-209 has a space for a CTCSS encoder board that'd probably
fit a tracker, too, but it'd still need an external GPS receiver and some
external connection.

Scott
N1VG