[aprssig] High speed datbase inserts (CGI)

AE5PL Lists HamLists at ametx.com
Tue Mar 1 11:14:59 EST 2005

javAPRSDB (database adjunct for javAPRSSrvr) is written as generically
as possible for JDBC 2.0.  I see no reason why it wouldn't work with
Oracle.  Their JDBC drivers and information can be found at
http://www.oracle.com/technology/tech/java/java_db/index.html

When I released javAPRSDB, it was only after I sanitized it for general
SQL database use.  As stated, I know it is being used with mySQL (on
different platforms), PostgreSQL (on Linux, I believe), and MS SQL
Server 2000 (on Windows, of course ;-).  From looking at the Oracle JDBC
support, I think it should work with Oracle.  If you wish to try, please
contact me off list at pete at ae5pl.net

73,

Pete Loveall AE5PL