[aprssig] High speed datbase inserts (CGI)

Ken Linder kc7rad at radstream.com
Tue Mar 1 02:19:16 EST 2005

Andrew,
I might not be a findu expert but I manage my share of data (> 3 TB) at
work.  I would say that it would probably be easier to just shove the data
into mySQL.

UNLESS...  Your mySQL server is quite underpowered.  Then, it might be
better to use the temporary files and let the mySQL engine 'breate'.

My 2 cents worth.
73's, Ken
KC7RAD