[aprssig] Field Day balloon repeater - question

Bruce & Leigh Coates bruce.coates at sasktel.net
Sat Jun 25 11:34:47 EDT 2005

Hi Robert

I've been looking at using balloons or kites as platforms for temporary
digipeaters to use in remote areas in support of search and rescue events.
Once field day is over, I'd appreciate if you could post the details of the
equipment you're using along with a report of how well it worked.

73, Bruce - VE5BNC