[aprssig] Field Day balloon repeater - question

Jim Scott jamesescott at adelphia.net
Sat Jun 25 08:53:25 EDT 2005

Robert
  i would fly it on 144.39.  bob had suggested people who were goint to
set up the 145.01 network set up informational beacons to alert aprs
users that they were going to qsy to 145.01.  i've seen none in my area
and would suggest that very few people are going to do so.  if you
go to 145.01, nobody will hear your balloon.  i suggest 144.39

jim
n8orj