[aprssig] Packet routing, path specification.

scott at opentrac.org scott at opentrac.org
Thu Jun 23 11:07:51 EDT 2005

Sort of.  I've got a KPC-3 in the garage with TWO OpenTrackers hanging off
the radio port with simple 'Y' connectors.  One does weather and the other
does telemetry.  The main limitation is that the trackers can't hear the TNC
and don't know when it's transmitting.  That could probably be fixed with a
bit more wiring, but then it's not just an off-the-shelf 'Y' cable.  I avoid
the problem by coordinating the beacon times, but that wouldn't work for
something active like a digipeater.

Scott
N1VG