[aprssig] Re: Northwest Hog counter

Tanner Lovelace clubjuggler at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 14:40:46 EDT 2005

If you go to http://sourceforge.net/projects/libaxu/ and look
on the right side, you'll see that it lists the project admins
and developers.  That will lead you to
http://sourceforge.net/users/wa7nwp/ which gives
an e-mail address to which you can send things too.

You don't need to be "subscribed" to anything to look
on a simple web page.

Cheers,
Tanner Lovelace
KB4TYE