[aprssig] Re: Northwest Hog counter

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Tue Jun 21 14:24:34 EDT 2005

Since I dont subscribe to sourceforge, maybe you
have an idea who to send my suggestion to?
thanks
Bob

On Tue, 21 Jun 2005, Robert Bruninga wrote:

> Curt, I wonder if you can add a link to their PATH.
> Looking to see what kind of path they're using is
> the only fair way to know if their path needs fixing
> or not.  As it is, the page encourages people to
> NAG someone without givng them any data as
> to why or how they may have used so many packets.
>
> I'd suggest making the CALLSIGN link go to FINDU.COM
> so that we can see their PACKET.  If you want add another
> column for QRZ.  Thanks

Click on the symbol instead of the callsign.

This isn't my project BTW.  I kind'a got it going a long time back
by writing a Perl script that parsed the datastream and then did
some simple rankings, but it's taken on a new life since then.  It's
on SourceForge now as part of the "libaxu" project.