[aprssig] Friend FIlter

AE5PL Lists HamLists at ametx.com
Tue Jun 21 09:40:29 EDT 2005

A station's last position report stays in the server "forever" (or until
the next restart of the server).  Therefore, the friend filter will pass
stations within the specified range of the friend station's last
position report until the server is restarted.  When you think about it,
that is really how it should be because the server considers the last
position report to be where that station is until told otherwise by that
station.

73,

Pete Loveall AE5PL
mailto:pete at ae5pl.net