[aprssig] Friend FIlter

Robbie - WA9INF mwrobertson at comcast.net
Tue Jun 21 08:57:12 EDT 2005

I have set up a web page to track my car and the aprs activity within 50
miles of my travels. Experimenting before a trip..

Now the reason for the post here, is to ask, how long do the nearby
stations persist after they become out of the filter range, or the
mobile has shut down? I am using a filter of f/wa9inf-1/50 and it has
been working really great...

So far, it seems after I shut my mobile down, the stations remain past
24 hours.. I think that is fine, but just curious for referrence..

Pete??

Robbie