[aprssig] Designating HOME Igates

Steve Slay snslay at swbell.net
Fri Jun 17 20:05:19 EDT 2005

Do you know if this is supposed to work with all I-gate software, or just
some of them?

I have sent many messages from RF, through an IGate, over the APRS-IS, out
another IGate to RF and have never seen the position of the far end station.
Nor, has my position been seen at the far end RF station that I know of.

Just wondering,

Steve Slay
KC5MVY
Where am I now?  http://tinyurl.com/i4ia
See the weather RADAR  http://tinyurl.com/i4i7
Try this one http://tinyurl.com/i3ni
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not
sure about the
former."    Albert Einstein