[aprssig] Universal digi path

ke4tzn at cox.net ke4tzn at cox.net
Fri Jun 17 09:16:18 EDT 2005

Just to let you know that the digi that covers the outer banks does support WIDEn-N and SSn-N but is having some antenna problems. A local Igate also  supports RELAY and, WIDE1-1. If you go far south on the outer banks there is no APRS coverage. Also the digis that had WIDEn-N removed it has been put back in.

John
KE4TZN