[aprssig] IGATE delays

Keith - VE7GDH ve7gdh at rac.ca
Tue Jun 7 14:40:28 EDT 2005

Wes KD4RDB wrote on 07/06/2005

> Guys, try to follow me on this one.... last night I noticed that my
> track from driving home seemed to "ratchet" back and forth.

I have observed this for stations just east of Vancouver BC. When I get a chance will look at some log files I had and one that was sent to me and try and pin down which of several IGates it could be. I suspected it could be the time being off at one of the IGates but haven't had a chance to spend look at it properly yet. I am one of the IGates involved, but my computer time is within a minute.

73 es cul - Keith VE7GDH