TRACEx-x RE: [aprssig] God save us!

Scott Miller scott at opentrac.org
Thu Jun 2 16:07:16 EDT 2005

>From Fox News today:

The bulky "Big Eyes" binoculars have long been aboard military ships so crew
members can see points about five miles away. But a company called Torrey
Pines Logic has designed an infrared attachment to allow soldiers looking
through them to communicate with each other, since the Navy doesn't use
radio.

And here I was wondering why the PCSAT ground station involved giant
semaphore flags...

Scott
N1VG