[aprssig] APRS Satellite filter

Andrew Rich vk4tec at tech-software.net
Sun Jul 31 06:59:18 EDT 2005

can u use digi list with wild card ?

-----Original Message-----
From: aprssig-bounces at lists.tapr.org
[mailto:aprssig-bounces at lists.tapr.org]On Behalf Of Roger Bille
Sent: Sunday, 31 July 2005 8:11 PM
To: 'TAPR APRS Mailing List'
Cc: 'Ozaprs'
Subject: RE: [aprssig] APRS Satellite filter

 Andrew,

 I'm not 100% sure what you looking for but I will try to answer.

 If you want to get packets originated from PCSAT/PCSAT2/ISS then use the p
or b filter, e.g.

 p/W3ADO/RS0ISS/PCSAT/PC2/ISS
or
 b/W3ADO/RS0ISS/PCSAT*/PC2*/ISS*

 The above will NOT pass packets that has digipeated through
PCSAT/PCSAT2/ISS. Then you need to use the d filter. This will look through
the digi path after the * and pass packets that has been digipeatered. The d
filter do not allow wildcard. Maybe Bob can answer which callsigns is used
in the digi path.

 d/W3ADO/RS0ISS/PCSAT/PCSAT2/PC2ISS/PC2RPT...

 You can then combine these to get both packets originated by the satillites
and traffic that has pass through the satillites.

 73 de Roger/sm5nrk