[aprssig] WinAPRS Registration

Carlos Velazquez kp4ve at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 21 14:08:02 EDT 2005

Hello :

When you touch the new registration button in the initial pop screen it opens another screen with the information written in it.  I discover it by accident when I closed the main screens.  It tells you the information you need to send and were.  I send mine several weeks back and have not received any response back.  I agree that demand is high and it will take a while.

Carlos,
KP4VE

Robbie - WA9INF <mwrobertson at comcast.net> wrote:
Hi Wes,

I agree and can understand.. But there seems to be some issues on what
works and don't with the new 2.8.0 plus the Registration "Tell Me How"
doesn't work here and I've seen others make the same comments. Anyone
know the correct procedures?

Robbie

Wes Johnston wrote:
> I have not gotten mine, but I figure they're real busy.
>
> Wes
>
> Robbie - WA9INF wrote:
>

>>Gents,
>>
>>Has anyone gotten any responses from trying to re-register the new
>>version 2.8.0 of WinAPRS??
>>
>>Robbie

Carlos Velázquez
KP4VE