[aprssig] WinAPRS 2.8.0 Update?

Herb Gerhardt hgerhardt at wavecable.com
Wed Jul 20 00:02:57 EDT 2005

If that happens, just hit F5 (Refresh Screen) which should redraw the
screen.

Yes, with all improvements, there are some gotchyous that you did not
notice.  I especially miss the "Home" function not working in the PM3
version.

Herb, KB7UVC
NW APRS Group, West Sound Coordinator
Our WEB Site:  http://www.nwaprs.org