[aprssig] WinAPRS 2.8.0 Update?

Glenn Wiebe ve4gn at mts.net
Tue Jul 19 23:49:14 EDT 2005

With 2.8.0 when I view one of the lists and then close it the map does not
redraw, I end up with a white screen. If I pass the mouse pointer over the area
on the right where the buttons are supposed to be they reappear. To see the map
I have to select it manually, Maps>map name. It's getting to be a PITA. Back to
2.7.2.

73 de Glenn...VE4GN