[aprssig] D700 TNC hangs

Andy Gonzales KG6RWO at comcast.net
Wed Jul 13 21:38:41 EDT 2005

Occasionally after using the 700 in PKT mode while connected to UIVIEW, I cannot get back to APRS mode after disconnecting the application.  I can go from PKT to "off", but then when trying to get back to APRS I get the OPENING TNC message but nothing else.  I have to do a partial memory reset.  I should add that sometimes I have been using PE PRO in KISS mode.

I suspect that when I break the connection, something may not get to the TNC to let it know.