[aprssig] FS: Velleman HPS40 hand held LCD Oscilloscope

Brian B. Riley brianbr at mac.com
Wed Jul 13 23:21:39 EDT 2005

 I have an 18 month old Velleman HPS-40. Like new condition, used about ten
months, then I got a new high end USB scope for my Athlon system and haven't
used it much since. I just don't have as much of a need for a portable scope
as I envisioned when I bought it.

Specs are available on the web. 40 Mhz sampling, 12 MHz bandwidth. This unit
was not a kit, but factory assembled, tested and calibrated. Comes with
manual, probe, and RS-232 cable for computer display. It runs on 5-AA or a
9V wallwart.

Street prices, new, run from $254 to over $500, plus S&H. I want $220 for
the scope and I pay the PayPal fees, shipping and insurance from that
amount.

--
Cheers ... 73 de brian, n1bq, underhill center, vermont