[aprssig] Oh Gawd --- Google's gone over to the dark side ! Backing BPL !

Drew Baxter droobie at maine.rr.com
Mon Jul 11 23:35:36 EDT 2005

Sure and everyone could go SkyPE each other, we could avoid the ARS
entirely.  People could just let their licenses lapse and throw in the towel.

If anyone would prefer to turn in their ticket in favor of being an
Internet user, feel free.  Just as long as you're not expecting me to
do the same.

But to be realistic - Most of our Field Day activities here (likewise
in other places) are on HF.  With the amount of noise going back and
forth from BPL trial areas, it could have a very detrimental effect overall.

Those are my thoughts on the matter.  :)

--Droo, K1XVM