[aprssig] 9600? Faster?

Phillip B. Pacier ad6nh at arrl.net
Thu Jul 7 01:46:01 EDT 2005

We've been doing some experiments in So Cal with 9600 APRS.  Frequency
in use here is 438.975.  Equipment generally being used on the
digi/igate/home client end is the KPC 9612, and mobiles use D7/D700
equipment.  Initial tests show that it works better than most people
will tell you.  I'll keep you updated.

73
Phil - AD6NH
www.aprsca.net