[aprssig] Cheap Light

Richard Amirault ramirault at erols.com
Tue Jul 5 11:56:08 EDT 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: "bob evinger"
Subject: Re: [aprssig] Cheap Light

>I picked up a "puck" counter light with 9? super bright leds in it at
>menards for $10.00 12 volt ac/dc and of course a ridiculous low current
>compared to just about anything else.
>
> Illumination is great on the radio desk for the kind of operating I do.
> Just to mention another alternative.

I have a number of LED "headband" lights that I've aquired over the years at
different times and different prices (some as low as $12 or $15)  These
provide quite enough light to work, write, use a radio, and since they come
with you .. light up the path as you walk around to do ... whatever.

Richard Amirault              N1JDU
Boston, MA, USA          Go Fly A Kite