[aprssig] More digis are changing to the new paradigm

Eric Christensen kf4otn at ericsatcom.net
Mon Jul 4 17:23:02 EDT 2005

But for them to increase their paths so you can see them, they will
be adding to other networks that are farther away.  Just because you
don't have much traffic doesn't mean that they won't be interfering
in other's networks.  And just because you don't see those station on
the IS doesn't mean they aren't there.

Eric