[aprssig] More digis are changing to the new paradigm

Eric Christensen kf4otn at ericsatcom.net
Mon Jul 4 16:55:36 EDT 2005

You can't expect to see people on your screen nation-wide.  There
isn't enough bandwidth available on a 1200 baud to do that.  Just
because you want to see people that are 4 hops away doesn't mean they
should change their paths as they would probably be adding to a
sensitive network that is near them.

Eric