[aprssig] Re: Google maps

Steve Dimse steve at dimse.com
Sat Jul 2 09:56:40 EDT 2005

On Jul 2, 2005, at 7:47 AM, Stephen H. Smith wrote:

> Are you ready for me to convert my Rev G symbol set to a new
> format?   I've noticed that while Rev G symbols display correctly
> on the main maps of Findu, the old out-of-date ones continue to
> show in the nearby stations lists and other places.
> Am I correct in assuming the station list requires them in
> individual files?    Could one pass at this (cutting up the Rev G
> bitmaps) make them usable both for Google and the current findu
> station lists?

Yes, that would be great. Can you make them PNGs (with pixels outside
the icon transparent)? The numbering I use is P00 to P96 for primary
set, and S00 to S96 for the secondary set, but anything in a similar
vein is fine, they are only used in a couple places and easy to
change...

Thanks!

Steve K4HG