[aprssig] Google maps

Steve Dimse steve at dimse.com
Fri Jul 1 18:35:17 EDT 2005

On Jul 1, 2005, at 6:19 PM, Andrew Rich wrote:

> place an icon on a map

Thank you for cutting and pasting from the API documents... I have
already read it.

T the icons must be in PNG, the only icon files I have at the moment
which are one icon to a file are GIFs, so I either need to grab a new
set or convert to PNG. Furthermore, since you read the docs, you know
the shadow file is mandatory, and no APRS icon set I'm aware of has
shadows. In other words, adding icons will be much more work than
just cutting and pasting a code fragment from the API docs...

Steve K4HG