[aprssig] UIDIGI Settings for New n-N

Greg Noneman greg at clubnet.net
Wed Jan 26 03:17:52 EST 2005

Tim,

Thanks for that input.  I had never played with those parameters
before, but I can see how your values would be better than the
defaults.

BTW, have you ever figured-out how to make BEACONOffset  work right?  I
have tried many combinations, but the timing never seems to work as you
would expect.

Greg
WB6ZSU