[aprssig] WinAPRS internet feed filtering

Brian Webster bwebster at wirelessmapping.com
Thu Jan 20 11:31:32 EST 2005

Mark,
	A simple command I always send is "filter m/250" , this sets a range filter
of 250 km radius from my reported position. I do this by sending a message
addressed to "server" and put the command in the message body section. I
know that Ui-View sends the word filter by default and just appends whatever
settings you put in the dialog box for the filter settings.

Brian, N2KGC