[aprssig] New Mexico and Arizona... New n-N Paradigm

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Thu Jan 20 10:41:41 EST 2005

Yes, digipeater paths only work in sequence.  That
is why all digipeaters also have to support RELAY.
Bob

>>> rodpadmore at ns.sympatico.ca 1/20/05 10:09:14 AM >>>
Could you clarify a very basic concept for me and hopefully others re
the
whole proto path subject: If a transmission with RELAY,WIDE goes out
and a
reciever is only set up to recieve WIDE, will it ignore the
transmission
completely because WIDE is not the first term or will it accept it
because
WIDE is in there somewhere, i.e. in the second place in the sequence?
Hope
this is better that 'clear as mud', Thnx es 73 de Rod,VE1BSK.